This list reveals the truth about who God created you to be and how He wants you to live!
· I am God’s masterpiece (Ephesians 2:10).
· I am holy and without blame before Him (Ephesians 1:4; 1 Peter 1:16).
· I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; Philippians 2:5).
· I am greatly loved by God (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:4; Colossians 3:12; 1 Thessalonians 1:4).
· God supplies all of my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
· The Spirit of God, who is greater than the enemy in the world, lives in me (1 John 4:4).
· I have the peace of God that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7).
· I am complete in Him (Colossians 2:10).
· I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5).
· I am free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
· I am far from oppression, and will not live in fear (Isaiah 54:14).
· I am born of God, and the evil one does not touch me (1 John 5:18).
· I have received abundant grace and the gift of righteousness and reign in life through Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).
· I have received the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my heart enlightened, so that I know the hope of having life in Christ (Ephesians 1:17-18).
· I have received the power of the Holy Spirit and He can do miraculous things through me. I have authority and power over the enemy in this world (Mark 16:17-18; Luke 10:17-19).
· I can do all things through Christ Jesus who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13).
· I am chosen by God who called me out of the darkness of sin and into the light and life of Christ so I can proclaim the excellence and greatness of who He is (1 Peter 2:9).
· I am born again—spiritually transformed, renewed and set apart for God’s purpose—through the living and everlasting word of God (1 Peter 1:23).
· I am a new creation in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17).
· I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me (Romans 8:37).
· I overcome the enemy of my soul by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (Revelation 12:11).
· I have everything I need to live a godly life and am equipped to live in His divine nature (2 Peter 1:3-4).
· I am an ambassador for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20).
· I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people (1 Peter 2:9).
· I am the righteousness of God—I have right standing with Him—in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21).
· My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19).
· I am chosen by God, forgiven and justified through Christ. (Romans 8:33)
· I am redeemed—forgiven of all my sins and made clean—through the blood of Christ (Ephesians 1:7).
· I have been rescued from the domain and the power of darkness and brought into God’s kingdom (Colossians 1:13).
· My life is rooted in my faith in Christ and I overflow with thanksgiving for all He has done for me (Colossians 2:7).
· I am healed and whole in Jesus (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24).
· I am saved by God’s grace, raised up with Christ and seated with Him in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:5-6; Colossians 2:12).
· I am strengthened with all power according to His glorious might (Colossians 1:11).